Established in 872, Norway is one of the original states of Europe and among the oldest still existing kingdoms worldwide. The country has obtained one of the highest standards of living in the world in part by having a large amount of natural resources compared to the size of the population. On a per-capita basis, it is the world’s largest producer of oil and natural gas outside the Middle East. Today, Norway ranks as the second-wealthiest country in the world in monetary value, with the largest capital reserve per capita of any nation.
The country is not EU member.
Why to invest in Norway?
- Large possibilities
- Stable political environment, member in NATO
- Natural resources
- Foreign companies are needed because of the high cost level
Taxation in Norway
- Personal taxation – Progressive income tax;
- Value Added Tax is paid always to Norway
- Company income taxation – 27 % (oil companies pay 50% tax).
For detailed information, or a service offerContact Our Office. You will receive our reply within the same day.