3. Data processors of Leinonen Group are:
- Leinonen OÜ, registered address at Põhja puiestee 25, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia, email address: email@example.com ;
- Leinonen SIA, registered address at Vīlandes iela 3-3, Rīga, LV-1011, Latvia, email address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Leinonen UAB in Lithuania:
i. registered address at Labdarių g. 5, LT-01120, Vilnius, Lithuania, email address email@example.com ;
ii. Registered address at K. Donelaičio str. 62, LT-44248, Kaunas, Lithuania, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Tehotilit OY, registered address at Malminkaari 23 A, 00700, Helsinki, Finland, email address; email@example.com ;
- Leinonen AB, registered address at Kammakargatan 7, 111 40, Stockholm, Sweden, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Leinonen AS, registered address at Fridtjof Nansens Plass 5, 0160 Oslo, Norway, email address: email@example.com ;
- Leinonen SP.ZO.O, registered address at Ul. Piękna 68 00-672, Warszawa, Poland, email address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Leinonen ZAO in the Russian Federation:
i. registered address at Liteiny prospekt 26, Business Center "Preobrazhensky Dvor", office 511, 191028, St. Petersburg, email address: email@example.com ;
ii. registered address at 1st Kadashevskiy pereulok 13, building 1 115035 Moscow, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Leinonen TOV, registered address at Igorіvska 1/8, UA-04070, Kiev, Ukraine, email address: email@example.com ;
- Leinonen Hungary KFT, registered address at Városligeti fasor 47-49, 1071, Budapest, Hungary, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Leinonen EOOD, registered address 44, Vitosha bul., floor 2, 1000, Sofia, Bulgaria, email address: email@example.com ;
- Leinonen OOO, registered address at Zybitskaya 4-28, 220030, Minsk, Belarus, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
4. Leinonen Group may collect, hold, use and disclose i.e. process information about individuals which may constitute personal data (including special category of personal data) under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and implementing laws, as well as the laws of specific country.
5. Leinonen Group offices, which are situated beyond borders of European Union or European Economic Area guarantee to ensure the same level of data subject personal data protection as prescribed by General Data Protection Regulation.
6. The personal data of data subject may be processed by Leinonen Group including if at least one of below mentioned condition is implemented:
- the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Leinonen Group is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Leinonen Group;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Leinonen Group or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
7. Data subjects whose personal data Leinonen Group processes is entitled to request to modify and demand to delete his or her personal data, or to limit the processing of his or her data by sending e-mail to related office of Leinonen Group.
8. Leinonen Group stores and processes data subject personal data while there is at least one of the following criteria:
- for as long as the concluded contract with the data subject is in force;
- for as long as exist legitimate interests (e.g. to file a complaint or bring a legal action);
- for as long as Leinonen Group has a legal obligation to store the data;
After expiration of the above-mentioned circumstances Leinonen Group erase personal data of data subject.
9. Leinonen Group processes data subject data by using the technology possibilities, considering the existing privacy risks and reasonable organizational, financial and technical resources of Leinonen Group, including the following security measures:
- data encryption by transmitting data (SSL encryption);
- prevention of intrusion and detection programs;
- other protective measures in accordance with current technical development possibilities.
10. When you visit Leinonen Group website, we place small files called cookies on your computer or mobile device.
What are cookies?
Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Leinonen Group pages use "session" cookies to remember for example your language choices and display preferences (such as contrast color settings or font size). These cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Leinonen Group also uses a limited number of persistent cookies. These remain stored on your computer until you delete them, or until they expire after, usually after a short period of time going up to 1 year
The persistent cookies contain the following information:
- the state (collapsed or expanded) of some menus and widgets;
- the selected tab in the widgets
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the main functions of the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. However, you can delete or block these cookies at any time.
Third party cookies
Leinonen Group do not permit the use of third-party cookies and we do not use third party services on our website that send cookies to the users.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected on your browsing behavior on our website is kept in fully secure conditions. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
(*) You can only refuse persistent cookies that are not strictly necessary. Some cookies are needed, as they enable us to provide certain features, such as remembering your cookies control choice. Other cookies help us collect reliable site usage information through WebTrend Analytics, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements.
11. If the data subject considers that processing of his or her personal data by Leinonen Group may violate his or her rights, data subject is entitled to send a complaint to Leinonen Group e-mail address or to its registered address. Leinonen Group without unreasonable delay within one month will review data subject complaint and provide a detailed answer.
12. Data subject is entitled to bring a complaint to Data State Inspection of the specific country, where the Leinonen Group office is situated.