Budapest and the whole country tries to return to the normal daily life and restart the suspended activities.
From 18 May, most of the special measures were withdrawn. The movement restrictions are lifted, all the shops can be open whole day, while the following main rules remain in force:
- Restaurants and bars can only operate outdoors.
- People over 65 can only and exclusively enter certain shops between 9am and 12pm.
- Schools are still closed and online education continues.
- Social distance it to be maintained.
- Mask is obligatory in public indoor spaces such as shops and public transport.
The special Covid-Act is planned to remove on 26 May.