1. Social insurance contributions will
be calculated from currently tax-free amounts:
paid according to civil contracts to managers of small partnerships who are not
members of the small partnership,
paid to the members of board,
paid for work in the board, in the supervisory board or in the credit committee
which is paid instead of bonus or along with bonus.
2. Rate of unemployment insurance
contribution is increased twice for time-limited work agreements.
3. Social insurance contribution ceilings
insurance contribution is not calculated from annual remuneration (e.g.,
salaries, bonuses paid to the board members) exceeding 120 average monthly
salaries (AMS) of previous year. The taxable base of social insurance
contribution will be decreased by 12 AMS each year from 2018 to 2022 until the
ceiling will reach 60 AMS in year 2022.AMS for the first quarter of 2016 was EUR 748. Therefore, the social
insurance contribution is not calculated if the tentative annual base exceeds
EUR 89.760 or EUR 7.480 per month.
persons, except certain individuals (e.g. farmers), will not have to pay social
insurance contribution from remuneration earned which exceeds 28 AMS of
and their partners will not have to pay social insurance contribution from
remuneration earned which exceeds 7 AMS of previous year.
4. Social insurance contribution set
for financing of the main part of the pension is reduced by 1%.
5. Social insurance contribution will not be calculated on the shares received under options (stock options) if employees gain the right to the shares earliest after 3 years.