About the job:
Leinonen Group is an internationally established accountancy and advisory firm with 31 years of knowledge and experience. Our service portfolio includes accounting, payroll management, taxation, legal and advisory services. We are currently looking for an addition to our AML compliance team for the Baltics. We are a client-focused company that appreciates creative solutions and high-quality services, and we strive for excellence in everything we do.
Our AML compliance team is responsible for handling the review processes related to collecting and maintaining the AML/KYC regulatory information for three of our offices – Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. Currently the compliance team is based in Latvia.
About the position:
As KYC Specialist You will work with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and perform due diligence procedures. You will be responsible for requesting and verifying the submitted documentation by the client and performing risk assessment for all risk level clients. You will be able to be the main point of contact with our new and existing Client’s when it comes to our internal compliance. You will follow the guidance of the Baltic AML team lead. In your day-to-day job you will follow our AML/CTF internal procedures in all three countries, but also You will be able to participate in further developing these procedures and processes and learn more about AML/CTF aspects.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced English level (both written and spoken);
- Degree in Law, Finance or a related field (students of last years of their education are welcomed).
- Accuracy and a high sense of responsibility.
- Research and analytical skills and ability to solve problems.
- Keen interest to develop in KYC/AML area.
- Experience in KYC/AML/Regulatory will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency is MS Office.
What we offer:
- Chance to acquire AML knowledge for Baltics.
- International working environment.
- Supportive team and friendly colleagues.
- Participation in international projects and other initiatives.
- Health insurance (after probation period)
- Monthly salary range for this position: 1300 – 1800 EUR before tax deduction. The offer for the final candidate will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! However, please bear in mind that we will only be able to contact the candidates who will be invited to the interview. If you do not receive an email from us, we want to thank you and remind you that maybe a future position in our company will be for you!
Your personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be retained by Leinonen Latvia as long as Leinonen Latvia determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. You have a right to request access to your personal data, to request you personal data to be rectified or erased, and to request that procession of your personal data be restricted. You also have a right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with Data State Inspectorate or an EU supervisory authority.
For more information and applying for the position contact Leinonen Latvia team email@example.com