Polish anti-crisis Act Project was presented 18.03.2020 by the government with
the information that the aim is to finalize and sign the Act till 31.03.2020.
updates can be found on the ministry site or on the expert sites such as bcc.org.pl
On March 18, 2020, the government presented the assumptions of a
project of actions called "Economic and social anti-crisis shield for the
security of enterprises and employees in connection with a pandemic SARS CoV-2
virus (COVID-19) ".
of the anti-crisis package
The total value of the package is estimated at approx. PLN 211
billion, or almost 10% of GDP.
solutions of the Anti-Crisis Shield
- 500,000 micro-enterprises employing up to 9 employees will be
able to take advantage of loans in the amount of 5,000. zł.
- Possibility for medium and large companies to obtain capital
increase or financing in the form of bonds from the PFR Investments fund - with
a total value of PLN 6 billion.
- BGK (state development bank) subsidies to support in
interest on loans - from the subsidy fund to interest on loans in the amount of
PLN 500 million for the enterprise sector.
- Transport companies will get ARP (Industrial Development Agency)
support for refinancing lease contracts.
- The state will contribute to the salary of employees of the
companies at a standstill. The state will cover almost half of the salaries and
ZUS (Social Insurance Institution) contributions to companies at a
- Extension of the right to childcare allowance for parents
who look after children up to 8 years old.
- Employed under civil law contracts will be able to benefit from
a monthly benefit of approximately PLN 2,000 zł. gross.
- Companies in trouble will receive support in keeping employees -
the state will finance 40% of their pay.
- The possibility of withdrawing from contractual penalties for
delays in the implementation of the public contract related to the epidemic.
- 100,000 SMEs will be able to obtain a loan with a de minimis
guarantee up to PLN 3.5 million.
- Possibility to postpone ZUS (Social Insurance Institution)
contributions - no fees or interest.
- Prolongation of the deadline for forwarding PIT advances on
income from broadly understood work collected in March and April to the end of
- Commercial turnover insurance KUKE.
- Settlement of all this year's tax loss next year.
- Postponing of the new SAF-T entry into force from July 1, 2020
- Transfer of payment for utilities.
- Consumer protection.
- Extension of validity of periodic medical examinations.
- Extension of residence visas and temporary residence permits.