The National Bank of Ukraine has simplified the procedure for opening and maintaining accounts of the bank’s client and carrying out non-cash settlements.
The most interesting changes for business are as follows:
· canceled obligation of an enterprise to apply seal to documents;
· permitted entry into bank account and bank deposit agreements in an electronic form, by connecting a client to the public offer for entering into the agreement;
· clients that already have accounts with a bank are entitled to open further accounts with this bank without their personal presence, by filing documents by means of telecommunication systems;
· determined procedure for opening current accounts by private entrepreneurs to private individuals for carrying out some types of wage payments and any equated payments;
· improved the mode of operating clients' current accounts, as regards payments related to business trips.
Once per month we will send you an article keeping you up to date with the latest trends and developments in accounting, taxation or legal fields.