The National Bank of Ukraine has simplified the procedure for opening and maintaining accounts of the bank’s client and carrying out non-cash settlements.
The most interesting changes for business are as follows:
· canceled obligation of an enterprise to apply seal to documents;
· permitted entry into bank account and bank deposit agreements in an electronic form, by connecting a client to the public offer for entering into the agreement;
· clients that already have accounts with a bank are entitled to open further accounts with this bank without their personal presence, by filing documents by means of telecommunication systems;
· determined procedure for opening current accounts by private entrepreneurs to private individuals for carrying out some types of wage payments and any equated payments;
· improved the mode of operating clients' current accounts, as regards payments related to business trips.