- The changes in definition: large taxpayers are enterprises whose income from all their activities is UAH 1 billion and total amount of payments paid to the State budget of Ukraine
is UAH 20 million.
- Publication of register of applications on extension and delay of money liabilities or tax debt at the web-site of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine
- Development and application of the unified data base
of individual tax consultations at the web-site of the State Fiscal Service of
- Complex development of electronic cabinet of taxpayer;
- Priority of general tax explanatory statements over the individual ones, the Ministry of finance
is responsible for publishing the general tax consultations.
The value criteria to determine the transaction under
control are increased:
- UAH 150 million is the annual income of
taxpayer from any kind of activity determined in accordance with accounting
standards for the relevant tax (reporting) year;
- UAH 10 million is a volume of business transactions of taxpayer with one partner determined in accordance with accounting standards for the relevant tax (reporting)
The report should be submitted by 1 October following the reporting
The responsibility for failure to submit the report on
transactions under control and documentation on transfer pricing is 300 minimum
- The procedure of fixed assets depreciation
and intangible assets is brought in line with accounting standards;
- Adjustment of
financial result before taxation amounting to of repair, reconstruction,
modernization or other improvements expenses of non-productive fixed assets and
- Decrease of financial result before taxation amounting
to the initial value of the property of non-productive fixed assets or
intangible assets in the event of a sale of such an object.
Value Added Tax
- Improvement of VAT electronic management system;
- Publication of the unified public Register of applications to VAT budget refund;
- Introduction of obligatory detail – the commodity code subject to Ukrainian Classification of Commodities for Foreign Economic Activity in tax invoice in accordance with State
classification of products and services;
- The criteria of risk assessment shall be developed on the basis of which the registration of tax invoice/adjustment calculation in the Unified Register of Tax Invoices may be suspended.
Per diem in Ukraine
The limit amount of per diem payments in 2017 is determined on the basis
of the minimum wage:
- Per diem in Ukraine = 3200,00 * 0,10 = UAH 320,00
- Per diem abroad= not more than 80 EUR for each calendar day of
the business trip at the official exchange rate of UAH to the EUR, established
by the National Bank of Ukraine
(Unified Social Insurance Contribution)
The payment of the Unified Social Insurance Contribution from the minimum wage of individual entrepreneur of the general taxation system, even if activity is not carried out.
The employees called for military service during mobilization may not be counted in the total number of employees of the individual entrepreneur.