In particular this law is expected to increase the level of investor protection through:
- the introduction of derivative action (minority shareholders' right to sue for damages in the public interest);
- the introduction of accountability for officials of economic entities in the event of injury to the company by their unlawful actions;
- the right of the plaintiff to be paid legal expenses for compensation claims through the courts;
- the introduction of "independent directors" to represent the interests of minority shareholders in public companies;
- the detailed regulation of transactions taking into account the interests of all shareholders.
We will send you articles keeping you up to date with the latest trends and developments in accounting, taxation or legal fields.