All of the managerial decisions should be based on an accurate management reporting system. Professional, high-quality and accurate bookkeeping is the solid foundation of management accounting.
We provide you with precise management reports, internal controls, support you in budgeting and ad-hoc reporting if needed.
It is critical that the company legal form and registration comply with the local legislation. We look after your new company in Poland: form the legal body of the company and conduct all the necessary registrations.
Choosing a legal form of your new entity can significantly influence your obligations and rights in the future. Different taxation (corporate tax rates) and other financial rights and obligations will apply. We make sure that the chosen form is financially the most appropriate and profitable for you.Company establishment in Poland in a nutshell:
- The company establishment needs to be done in a form of notarial deed.
- The standard Polish legal form is limited liability company (spółka z o.o.).
- The minimal share capital is 5000 PLN.
- A company registration takes approximately one month.
- After the court registration the VAT registration can be done, which takes 2-3 weeks.
- During the registration process the company needs to open a bank account and its representant needs to obtain a Polish e-signature.
Do you want to establish your company in Poland smoothly? Contact us!
And if you expand further, we will be happy to assist you also in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine and Bulgaria and Russia.