Norwegian government announced new movement restrictions. The regulations are intended to limit spread of the coronavirus. Basically, only those foreigners who reside in Norway are allowed to enter the country.
Currently borders are closed for all residing outside Norway. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. Permission to enter the country will have:
- closest family members
- foreigners with registered parent-child contact
- foreigners living permanently in Norway
- those who have special reasons to stay in Norway
- foreign citizens working in Norway in key public functions
- foreigners traveling by plane with transfer at Norwegian airports
- international transport drivers
- sea ferries and aircrafts crews
- media workers and journalists
- citizens from Sweden and Finland, working in the Norwegian health and care services.