Accounting, Payroll, Tax & Legal since 1989

We are hiring: Deputy Chief Accountant

For our Kiev office we are currently looking for a deputy chief accountant:


Maintenance of the accounting records of Clients in accordance with Ukrainian Legislation

Preparation and submission of Clients VAT returns and tax returns in accordance with Ukrainian Legislation

Registration and communication with the authorities in regard to on-going accounting or tax issues of our Clients

Preparation of monthly management reporting package using the internal reporting templates

Preparation of Client's financial statements in accordance with legal requirements and standards


University degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant discipline

At least 3 years of experience in a similar position with international companies

Good knowledge of local accounting and tax legislation and International Financial Reporting Standards

Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills

Good computer skills and previous experience with accounting software (1C 8.2)

Good command of English, Ukrainian and Russian.

In addition to the professional education and qualifications, we seek a proactive, honest and affable person to support our corporate culture.

We recognize and respect that our staff are central to our success and, in return for your efforts we assure fair compensation, challenging work and a pleasant working environment.

If you are interested of joining Leinonen team please send your CV and cover letter in English to by 25th of August 2014.

Please note that only applicants who succeed in the initial screening will receive a response.We appreciate your interest and we will consider your application strictly confidential!

Leinonen is an equal opportunities employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race or ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation.


Latest articles



International Payroll - Successfully operating globally with minimal...



How are volunteer activities and charitable assistance taxed?...



Getting a work permit for foreigners is now...


Email again: